It's finally time to travel. The past few days have been a whirl-wind. We were notified of our travel dates on Wed and I have been running full speed ever since. :-) We leave Wed, July 14th and Gotcha Day either Sunday, July 18 or Monday!!!!! HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
We will be staying at the Garden Hotel. I'm not familiar with that one since we
stayed at the White Swan last time but it looks really nice from the website. I will post a detailed itinerary soon.
Please keep all 3 of our children in your prayers as the next several months will be a time of big adjustments for them all.
Beth
Congrats on your beautiful girl! She is just six days younger than our beautiful CL/CP daughter we were matched with in April!!! Looking forward to following your blog during the trip. We are waiting on Article 5 right now and hoping for travel in early August! :)
ReplyDeleteYea!! I am so excited for you and cannot wait to meet Natalie! The kids are looking forward to meeting her too.
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you. Can't wait to meet Natalie in August. It was great seeing you and the kids this weekend. Have a safe trip.
ReplyDelete